Monday, March 26, 2018

New Look!

Just a quick post with an updated look to my blog! I have been spending some time getting samples ready for my upcoming stamp release which will take place this week! I also added a link to my instagram page, which is filled with images from my stamp sets! This week I will be sharing samples with the set - so stay tuned for some amazingly cute ideas that will be sure to make your heart ROAR!






Also - please give a warm welcome to our newest Gina K. Designs member, Arjita Singh!  Check out her blog here!  She is the queen of watercoloring!

www.arjita.in





6 comments:

Patricia Huntress said...

I’m new to stamping and cars making but learned about your designs through Ken Hess, Jennifer McGuire and Melody Lane. I do YouTube videos also at Huntress Habits and would love to introduce new products.

Diana said...

Love the Lion Family! Such cute cards! Thanks for sharing!

Judy Cook said...

Love Liam the Lion, and all of your cards! Such cute little critters. Happy stamping :)

Hedgehog said...

Such a cute stamp set!

Annie W said...

very cute cards!! Can't wait for Thursday

Beth said...

Thanks Patricia!

Pin It button on image hover